You have to laugh or else you cry

We seem to be living in dark times with many people feeling worried at the moment. It could be Corona virus, climate change or something else getting you down at the moment.

With that in mind I found this on twitter (don’t know the original source).

Virus

I have also found a recipe for home made hand sanitiser.

Ingredients: Soap, Lavender and Vodka.

Method:

1. Wash your hands with the soap and warm water.
  2. Enjoy the smell of the Lavender.
  3. Drink the vodka.

Please post any humour you can find to keep our spirits up.

2 Likes

Most people have stopped shaking hands because of the Coronavirus.

I’ve stopped shaking hands because of the toilet paper shortage.

1 Like

1 Like

Love looking on the light side of things. Thank you.

I was looking on amazon for toilet paper, and the only thing I could find was a 24 roll pack of Cottonelle, for $99.99. Two days later, that same pack was $129.99. The next day it was unavailable. Which means people were buying them at that price…

1 Like

I went to my local supermarket today, a national chain.

When I went in I saw a man with a shopping trolley full of soap, face masks, cleansing wipes, toilet roll and non-perishable food such as rice and pasta. Naturally I was appalled and called the man a selfish expletive deleted. I told him how the elderly and those with underlying health issues were desperate for these goods. He should be ashamed of himself.

“That’s all well and good”, the man replied, “but I work here. Now can you let me get on with my job and restock the shelves?”

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know if quinine is effective against the corona virus, but I’m not taking any chances: I’ve replaced my usual coffee breaks with gin & tonics!

2 Likes

I have been advised to self isolate. I don’t have any symptoms but my doctor has decided I am part of an high risk group. I can work from home most of the time so this is not a big problem for me. I am looking at other ways of supplementing my income what do you think of this one.

ButtCoin

I was hoping more people would get on board with this. I hope a few laughs been created by this thread.

1 Like

Starting to enter my third week of self isolation. Food choices are slim so today I am having beans on toast for lunch.

BeanOnToast