Very Punny (with eyes rolling)

Lets share our puns, jokes, etc…Even old ones. Extra points, so to speak, for tech or job related.

I went to the doctors office and found a man there that had a frog attached to his head.
When I mentioned that is quite a situation he has there, the frog said:
“Yes, it started two weeks ago as a pimple on my bum.”

This ole house had a pimple on its bum.

Thats why there’s 30pence on the light bottles.

If only our cleaner would remove the five pounds from the wet envelope in the shower,

but then it would be called Simon’s Cat feeling of denial.

@oldgeek I hear the isbn 9781847674814 book is the only boo on the planet to feature a youtube sticker,

but what would I know.

I prefer pg tips.

It’s nearly the seventeenth - and you forgot to include the syllables " Lim - er - ick " in your hearty request :blush:

There is already a competition going. Closed Competition: Five line noncence poem - Competition - Bad Voltage Community

Well please include a Limerick poem challenge for the IrishPost day - that is before easter.

Next Saturday 17th March is St Patrick’s day. The competition Five line Nonsense poem is extended till Sunday the 18th.

@WarrenHill is that the competition for the commmunity or the community.badvoltage.org ?

Saw this one today.

Why did the butterfly get a cell phone?

It wanted to cauliflower.

@oldgeek I think the guana realesaters would diagree.

A man walks into a bar wearing dark glasses together with his Chihahua dog. Gets to the bar and sits on a stool and sits down. The bar tender walks over and asks him what he wants to drink.

The bar tender serves him but as he hands the drink over notices the dog.

“Excuse me, sir, we don’t allow pets in here”, he says.

The customer responds: “But: I’m blind, he is my seeing-eye dog”.

The barman: “Don’t they normally use Golden Retrievers or German Shepherds for that?”

The customer reaches down: “Why? What have they given me?”

There was once a talking German Shephard. In one conversation, he was asked if he ever considered being a guide dog for the blind.

He said “To be used like a cane? Nine!”