Next Episode running late?

I’m starting to have withdrawal symptoms and need my next Bad Voltage fix. I don’t want to pressurise you @jonobacon , @jeremy and @sil. When can we expect the next show? I thought the next show was due out today. I appreciate you are very busy and sometimes life and work get in the way of producing the best podcast on the planet, I may be biased here. I trust all is well with all 3 of you and your families. Any idea when the next show is out?

Our apologies. There was a little mixing issue; the show will be released later today.

–jeremy

The withdrawal symptoms are getting more and more pronounced. I’m not sure how much longer I can take :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll release the show this morning, Monday; just hold on a tiny bit longer. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :slight_smile:

Now Stuart, you’re being silly! How could I possibly be any fonder of the three of you than I already am?
Thanks for that, and patience is definitely a virtue - I fully recognise the absurdity of whining about lateness of high quality content that I get for free!

3 Likes

Bad Joke Alert

Not sure why but this just crossed my mind. I’m not sure if I have made it up but it is probably a childhood memory:

A man is suffering from flatulence, farting, breaking wind.

Every time he does he is sure he can hear the name of a Japanese motorbike.

Thinking he is going mad he goes to see his doctor who examines him and tells him: “That’s it! You have an abscess”.

Curious to know the man asks, “Why is that relevant?”.

The doctor replies:

“I thought it was well known – Abscess makes the farts go Honda”.

Sorry I couldn’t resist, perhaps we should have a new thread to share similar humour. I’m interested to see how this plays amongst our community. Some jokes may just be bad, some may not work because of language issues and others may be universally understood but fail to work in certain cultures while liked in others.