Announcing Chimp Foot

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a new project I am working on called Chimp Foot.

I has been a few years since I played music (I took some time off when Jack was born) so I have been itching to get back into it.

Chimp Foot is a project in which I will be releasing a bunch of fairly upbeat rock and roll tunes (no growly metal here) and anything else I think is musically interesting. I am writing, recording, and producing all of this myself.

Not only will I be releasing the songs under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license, but I am also releasing a version of each song without vocals (useful for background music on videos) and all of the individual instrument tracks that I used to create the song. This should make for a pretty extensive archive of open music.

Today I shared the first tune which is called ‘Line In The Sand’:

You can follow the project on SoundCloud, Twitter, Facebook, and G+. I appreciate if you can share and help spread the word.

Any feedback on the tunes, the production, or anything else is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Great sound very tight, im looking forward to hearing more.

1 Like

Thanks, @ruenoak, and thanks for following me on SoundCloud. My goal is to evolve the production and sound so it gets better and better.

Anything you can do to help spread the word about Chimp Foot is greatly appreciated!

I like it. Will stay tuned for more.

If people are interested in other animal-leg-appendage themed bands, I recommend chickenfoot. (Homepage or soundcloud link)

1 Like

Thanks, @jmtocher, I am working on the next tune which I am hoping to release later this week. :slight_smile: