1x18: Shows Restraint

Also…maybe a topic for the show…

1 Like

@bryanlunduke, Still looking forward to that shampoo review you promised! It’s gonna be awesome, I am sure of that.

That’s the review I was born to do.

Unfortunately the rest of the Bad Voltage crew fear the awesomeness of my shampoo review and have, thus far, blocked all attempts at bringing it public.

I suggest a social media campaign to pressure my cohorts into letting me review shampoo.

#LetBryanReviewShampoo

1 Like

What if you included, in the review, the effectiveness of the shampoo on goatees and hairy nipples?

Not everyone oppressed is being held down by the Man. Sometimes the Man is right and you’re just insane.

It is possible that your whole brain only exists to serve as a warning to others.

Actual X Ray of @bryanlunduke:

Don’t let the fear and envy of the oppressors beat you down. RISE ABOVE, BROTHER. RISE ABOVE! :smile:

1 Like

I shall persevere!

I’m perplexed by the amazon kindle, @jonobacon.

First of all if I download the humble bundle for this week, can I entertain PDF’s on an amazon kindle ??

It would make sense - but I’m not entirely sure how to get PDF’s onto an amazon kindle.

Oh wait it appear you can :blush:

Simple google search showed this :

Which apparently you can do on a PC, mac or linux as the article suggests.

Oh deary me, it’s the simplest things that seem hard sometimes.

Sorry for pinging you jono.

Just as an aside - has anyone tried PDF’s on the amazon kindle in this way ? Is this interface intuitive ?