Help Needed! Create a cool looking Bad Voltage group photo

Also, look! a picture of jeremy! https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/461353638263152640/Ggomfqbf.jpeg

Alright, I think we need to make this easier for people. @bryanlunduke, @sil, @jeremy - can you guys all take a hi res picture of yourselves (or rather get someone else to take it) in front of a solid color, e.g a wall. Post this on here and then we can use those pictures as source material. Make sense?

I will get mine done and posted here tomorrow (I will be home then).

There are a couple around to be fair.

…as examples.

I don’t think a manufactured picture produced by taking four disjointed pictures of us is going to come out as well as you’re hoping or capture the character of the show very well…

–jeremy

Kudos to you sir.

–jeremy

Is there someone in the community that is an artist? A drawing or painting?

Edit: Photos could be used and the one drawing/painting could make it work.

1 Like

If @jonobacon can remeber the SF site my wife uploaded some art she did… I can always “commission” her to do a montage of sorts…

It might not, but I figured it might be worth a shot. If it looks a bit rubbish, we just don’t use it.

In the meantime, Aq’s creation is pretty cool. :slight_smile:

To clarify, my concern was that if you tell four people to randomly take a picture, what you’ll likely get (as an example) is:

Stuart: Mostly zoomed in head shot facing forward
Jeremy: 1/2 zoomed in body shot facing right
Jono: Mostly zoomed out body shot facing left
Bryan: Fulled zoomed out shot doing a headstand

Forming a cohesive picture out of that probably isn’t going to look like a “group photo”.

–jeremy

I think you are right. Do you think we could mitigate this with some requirements for each photo (e.g. all looking at the camera, all from the waist up, etc?

Depending on what you’d looking to accomplish, possibly sure.

–jeremy

I would suggest to determine a consistent distance and focal length. Then take several photos of various poses such as straight on, to right, left, etc. This may take several tries with lighting and such to have a realistic ‘group’.

Add: And all in Kilts :smile:

Well, I guess here’s one… It could be improved, buuuuuut… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

man, we look cool there.

1 Like

Nice! Keep them coming. :slight_smile:

Oh, sorry, I can fix that to be more realistic :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

@jonobacon as soon as I manage to grab some time… however, I don’t think I’ll manage to do anything before your new show… :wink:

DAMN RIGHT!

1 Like

In honor of the season opener (and the beginning of what I can only imagine will be an abysmal season), I give you:

–jeremy

2 Likes

You have something stuck in your arm

1 Like

You don’t say?
xD