Bad Voltage Listener Gaming Contest

Thanks, man, that would be awesome. Some kind of voice chat would really seal the deal. :slight_smile:

I think I have everything setup correctly for the most part.

Server details are below:

Address: badvoltage.freeslacker.com
Port: 27015 (this is the default tf2 port, so you shouldnā€™t need this)

Max Players: 24
Bots: 10 (set to fill mode so bots will drop out as players join)

I have a Mumble server setup as well for voice chat:

Address: mumble.freeslacker.com
Port: 64738 (default port)

Everything will be barren if you connect right now (minus the 10 bots). Also, I believe on the server side I can configure some sort of point tallying which could allow for doing a competition around it. I still need to work on figuring that part outā€¦ Also, the bot AI only works on certain map types (see Bots - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki) though hopefully we can get enough people to were we donā€™t have to worry about that.

Iā€™m thinking of doing a beta run come this Sunday, though Iā€™ll keep you guys posted.

Bangarang, Dankles. Bangarang.

Awesome, @dankles!

I recommend you pick a day and time and set that as a time for everyone to test it out. Unfortunately, I will be away at a conf on Sunday, but I am others would be interested. Just make sure to publicize it here. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Dammit. I love the phrase ā€œawesome danklesā€.

ā€œawesome danklesā€ is a very awesome phrase. (and I was once told Americans say ā€œawesomeā€ too muchā€¦)

Just for dankles, I will strictly use the phrase ā€œbadicalā€ in place of ā€œawesomeā€ for the next 48 hours.

1 Like