Who thinks this is bollocks?

I remember, ages back there was a crowd funding campaign to get that curved phone on your arm (the name escapes me). As far as I’m aware, it never materialised.

I’ve just stumbled across what seems to draw 2 distinct parallels.

1. Would be amazing if it worked
  2. Pretty sure someone with much more cash would have done it already

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1280803647/muzo-your-personal-zone-creator-with-noise-blockin/rewards

I can possibly buy into “it cancels out noise around you”; although certainly not in a sphere around you. But the “you can have a private chat” aspect seems totally unfeasable.

Thoughts?

I can see a bubble working, but it would have to be pretty small envelope space, as in two people’s heads within 2 or 3 feet of each other positioned near above the unit. That way the room sounds are canceled from the sides and not above so you could have a conversation.

I would never buy into something like this on Kickstarter without at minimum seeing it demoed at a trade show and proof of concept test by the tech press.

I have seen this floating around my facebook from the people who are very edgy and “anti other people”.

There is no way this thing actually works. I can’t play the video for something reason but if I recall correctly the video does not state how the hell it even does this “bubble”. Looks like a cash grab to me.

Do not give them money until they prove it works!

Man, this has gotta be bollocks. This sort of thing shows up in the Daniel Suarez books and so on but I’ve never seen anything like it for real. Someone oughta buy one just to see if it works. Maybe we can get a review unit. :wink:

Use it onstage for the next Live Voltage.