What device do you use to listen to Badvoltage?

I’ve a rockbox myself on an 80GB ipod. and the Ubuntu font comes as standard.

QUESTION: What device or method do you use to listen to the BadVoltage podcast ?

Phone for podcasts I listen to a lot (or my desktop browser where I just see a link and it looks interesting.)

1 Like

Usually Firefox or VLC on my laptop - sometimes VLC or Safari on my iPod, or Firefox or AntennaPod on my tablet.

1 Like

I listen to talky podcasts like this one on my phone when I take a walk in the evenings. Music podcasts I will listen to on my desktop while working.

1 Like

I usually listen in my car while commuting to work, so phone + car stereo over bluetooth.

1 Like

I use overcast on my iphone.

1 Like

Beyondpod on my phone

1 Like

Car Cast on my phone.

1 Like

I use a Sansa Clip+. It’s great in that it is quite small, I am able to fasten it to a pocket on my work apron, and it does bookmarks very good so I can jump from one book or podcast to another. I am sure an app on a phone might do a better job, but you can’t beat the size of this thing for compactness.

1 Like

Included Podcast app on iPhone6.

1 Like

I just use my phone’s web browser (Chrome) and leave it on loudspeaker when I get home from work.

1 Like

PocketCasts app on iOS mostly.

1 Like

Gpodder, to the desktop with audacious for audio, mpv for videocasts. My PC speakers are old school but extreamly high end for 2.1

1 Like

I love gPodder, the only thing is - you can’t save the [podcasts][1] to where you want to, if I 'member rightly.

Kudos for the speakers - a pic’d be nice, there.
[1]: https://www.bountysource.com/issues/3096085-let-the-user-change-the-download-directory

Pocket Casts on a (first gen) Moto X!

2 Likes

Podcast Addict on a Nexus 5

1 Like

I still listen on my Nokia N900, primarily because it has an FM transmitter, so I can listen in the car.

I use Panucci, which is a (finger-friendly) audiobook app, but I download to my desktop using gpodder, and sync to the N900.

3 Likes

3 Likes

iPod Nano that my wife bought me … have to say that it works brilliantly with iTunes (sorry!) as have a MBP for work. Used to use gReader on my android phone before that.

1 Like

OnePlus One and Doggcatcher… Before that, a Galaxy S4 and Doggcatcher…

Regards

Kaptain “Stuck in a rut” Zero

1 Like