Closed Poll: Reverso Debate, Jono vs Jeremy: Figureheads

I wouldn’t say worse, but there seemed to be a lack of enthusiasm. That might have been triggered by Jono saying at the start ‘I hate this’, and I was thinking (and I could be very wrong) he was referring to having to take a position that went against his beliefs. That would be so hard to do, to argue against your own core. I think they all deserve kudos for the effort they did.

Agreed. Low was a harsh word. I was trying to be funny. I didn’t succeed

It truly would be a battle for the ages!

@jeremy should call for reinforcements… LQ… RISE!

3 Likes

I voted for @jonobacon because of this poster. You’re an artist @bryanlunduke!

I for one find posters quite menacing.

1 Like

57 for Jeremy, 56 for Bacon.

That means my vote could really change everything… @jonobacon, pink tutu or not?

1 Like

Jono, because I’m late to the party and wanted to make it a closer match.

If you haven’t voted in the “Which Charity Should Jeremy Give $100 to?” poll yet, please do so ASAP. I plan to close the poll and make the donation before we record the next episode. Thanks.

–jeremy

2 Likes

Jono, you sold it to me.

1 Like

Official: Voting ends at midnight Pacific.

if I change my vote, it will be tied. What happens then? Deathmatch? @jeremy and @jonobacon will have to fight 'till death to choose a winner? Of course, in a multiplayer game, in Linux. Any suggestions? Tux Racer? Broadcasted by Twitch?

Voting is closed. It is a tie. 64 - 64.

what happens now ?

A three-way debate?

it’s even a 64bit double precision tie

A tie means Bryan wins again. (ducks)

2 Likes

Just in case someone wants to blame, I didn’t change my vote. So, the tie is not my fault.

Make them play Happy Wheels until one of them gives up crying :stuck_out_tongue: