Moving to XPRIZE

Just wanted to let me BV brothers and sisters know the news:

http://www.jonobacon.org/2014/05/19/goodbye-canonical-hello-xprize/

We recorded the next show on Monday, so no discussion of it is the show, in case anyone is curious why it is oddly not mentioned. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats man. I look forward to hearing all about your next adventure!

@jonobacon space planes, lunar landings, medical tricorders…yawn :smiley:

Seriously, how cool is that!!! Hope you enjoy it immensely.

Much awesome in this one. Congrats! So now that you are off Canonical, Unity does suck, doesn’t it :slight_smile:

You don’t get rid of me that easily

Damn =P

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Hah, this made me LOL. Nope, I love Unity. :slight_smile:

Congrats!

This i because you love elementary and just cant wait to either just use elementary and android, or you just cant wait to jump into being an apple fan with apple phones, and only osx on your mac!

Hey, Jono. Nice avatar.

1 Like

Oi, a mate of mine was in the tricorder ads! :smile:

“Moving to XPRIZE” I see your game @jonobacon !
http://minnafutureorbis.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-great-canonical-conspiricy-of-2014.html

1 Like

Part of his severance contract is that he can never reveal his true feelings towards Unity.

Nice!

Awesome. :slight_smile:

I’m looking at possible connections. Xprize. Spacex. Jono Bacon starts working for Xprize. Spacex rocket blows up. Coincidence?? :smile:

Actually, I hope this doesn’t discourage Spacex too much. There are many failures on the road to success. Keep on plugin! It’ll happen.

Sadly not, XPRIZE and SpaceX are unconnected. :smile:

Do you really think anyone would let me be involved with a rocket? I think that would be bad for space exploration and transit…

Ok, the connections are tenuous at best, mainly the man Elon Musk. But I don’t mind grasping at straws. :smile:

I think it has something to do with the law of unintended consequences. Even though the links may be tenuous, they may have been strong enough for that provocative pic of you swinging on that big ball to affect. :smile: