Morse code in BV49?

As some people have pointed out, there was some wierd morse code in the last episode.

@Henceforthingly decoded it and it is:

“NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT. BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU IS THIS. COLLECT IN SOTS. WILL PROVE MYSELF MONDAY 1500 UTC. MY CALL SIGN FOR FUTURE MESSAGES IS COVIN ENDIT”

Has anyone else had a chance to decode it?

According to the message something is happening on Monday at 1500UTC. Any thoughts about what this might be? Maybe it is a special episode of the show or something.

Also interesting who covin is. It also says “future messages” which means there may be more.

I am curious what all this might mean…

“NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT.”

That is the bit that I find most interesting. Why would the Bad Voltage guys use morse to say they want to get something out there instead of just talking about it on the podcast.

I wonder if this is some prank @jonobacon is playing on the rest of the guys. Strange how he/they haven’t responded though to this.

Even @christina tweeted about it:

No response from any of the hosts.

I guess we’ll see on monday :smiley:

1 Like

the site was down and there was a message
it looked like
Is “PBLIC” being spelt wrong important?

1 Like

I’m listening to the episode right now and when the morse code came up I couldn’t help myself, but to decode it :smiley:

My decoded text is:
NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT STOP
BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU IS THIS STOP
COLLECT INSOTS STOP
WILL PROVE MYSELF MONDAY 1500 UTC STOP
MY CALLSIGN FOR FUTURE MESSAGES IS COVIN ENDIT

/phfff

1 Like

What the hell is going on?

As of now badvoltage.org is still showing the message that @theBoss screencapped. Can’t access any shows or any part of the site.

This is strange…

@jonobacon, @sil, @bryanlunduke, @jeremy - what are you keeping from us?

At the risk of coming across like the guy who gets pissed at Christmas and explains the TRUE meaning of The Season to Be Jolly to small children, you can still access the site simply by opening your browser devtools and…

What was that? Did I hear a buzzer sound? :smile:

1 Like

This?