Bad Voltage Summer Break

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share an important piece of news. The Bad Voltage team will be taking a short summer break.

When I say short, I really mean it, we are skipping the show this week and will return for the next scheduled show in a few weeks.

We are taking this break for a few reasons. Firstly, my schedule has been a bit out of whack recently (you may have noticed me not being around the forum as much). Secondly, while I could try to make it work, my mobile recording rig doesn’t produce good enough results. Thirdly, we want to put out great shows, not just ok shows.

So…a few things to note:

• We will not be releasing a show this week, but there will be a little episode coming out to discuss Live Voltage in Germany. It will hit the podcast feeds and be released like a normal show.
  • I have also invested in a new mobile recording rig which will mean that we won’t put out crappy sounding shows like the last one and it means that when I am on the road, I should be able to record.

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for being part of the Bad Voltage family!

1 Like

Absolutely fine … after all It’s your show.

Can’t wait for the German gig. Hope all goes well. & have a nice rest.

No worries! Have a good break y’all and we’ll listen to you soon :slight_smile:

I’m stupid. Next show is then in the week of August 17th right?

If it’s a Thursday - like it usually is, then it’ll be 20th of August '15.
I thought that they make leave it till the 30th of September, 'cos of the german gig, but I don’t think they’d do that.

1 Like