1x71: Divisions

I already knew this and I like it - she is a hot chick :smiley: I also like Trainspotting.
And your answer does in conclusion not fit !

Of course you can say I talk BS(Yer bumā€™s oot the windae.), but I still stay with my opinion - disrespect does such behavior certainly increase.
And in this respect you (some of 48%) are responsible for such behavior as well.
Which leads back to what I said.

It is of course easier to point on the others.
Last but not least, no rule without exception - [quote=ā€œTido, post:66, topic:10852ā€]

1. stupidity
    [/quote]
    every country has to cope with its problem people.

Well, we do not have to agree, but still I see no reason to remain in EU.
I cannot see an advantage for a rich, democratic country.

No comprendo.

Also some semi-good news. Following up the referendum and the fall of the sterling, my employer (UK-based) started to withdraw from a couple of places, and fired people in a abroad offices. (Pound went down, euro climbed up, they seemed to lose a lot on trading). In effect Iā€™ve lost my job roughly 2 weeks ago. Today, after some frantic jobseeking I got the offer, so after 14 days Iā€™m not unemployed anymore (felt more like 14 months to be honest).

Now itā€™s back to my standard mode of operation, and preparing for CCNA. :slight_smile: Also, thereā€™s a new episode! Leaving it for my morning dog walking!

I know weā€™re both foreigners, and that all the native English speakers here are most likely laughing their asses off at my language skills, but I have to askā€¦ are you Yoda?

1 Like

So its investment was already at the limit and couldnā€™t cover witht the fall of the GBP?
Are you from Poland ?

I am glad to hear that you found something, to be unemployed is hard, in opposite to working (8h) you are unemployed 24hours a day.

I like star trek, but not star wars.
So I know the little green guy only from this movie

1 Like

Yeah, as stated above Iā€™m from Poland. But they actually closed the offices in Switzerland and Greece also.
And yeah it seems like the company I was employed in was constructed like a financial house of cards. Still, not the fault of abroad offices and not a nice thing for me and other fired people.

Worst think is that looking for a job is itā€™s actually more than a full time job.